KOBE BRYANT BIO, CAREER AND HIS MAJOR ACHIEVEMENTS
The American professional basketball player widely regarded as the greatest basketball player of all time Kobe Bryant was the son of former NBA player Joe Bryant. A shooting guard, Kobe Bryant spent his 20 years of his career playing from Los Angeles Lakers since 1996 and retired in 2016.
Kobe Bryant attended Lower Merion High School at Ardmore, Pennsylvania. During his high school, he is known as the top high school basketball player in the country. He led the Los Angeles Lakers to three consecutive NBA Championships from 2000 to 2002. 2008 NBA most valuable player and 5 times NBA Champion Bryant became the youngest player in NBA league history to reach 30,000 career points. He did at the age of 34 years and 104 days.
He recently died on January 26 at the age of 41 in a helicopter crash near Calabasas, California along with his 13 years old daughter Gianna Maria-Onore Bryant and 7 others.
Bryant Career Statistics:
Bryant Major Achievements:
- Five times NBA Champion (2000, 2001, 2002, 2009, 2010)
- 17 times consecutive NBA All-Star
- Slam Dunk Champion (1997)
- 81 points in a single game (2nd most point scored in NBA)
- 20 season with the Lakers (Most season with a single NBA team)
- 12 three-points vs. Seattle (Most three in a game)
- 2 times NBA Finals MVP (2009 & 2010)
- 2 Olympic gold medals (2008 & 2012)
I'll do whatever it takes to win games, whether it's sitting on a bench waving a towel, handing a cup of water to a teammate, or hitting the game-winning shot.
My parents are my backbone. They're the only group that will support you if you score zero or you score 40.
There's been a lot of talk of me being a one-man show but that's simply not the case. We win games when I score 40 points and we've won when I score 10.