how to deactivate your facebook id.
To deactivate your account: [ Note:- snap=click, and Record=Account ]
- Click the drop-down arrow on the toolbar, at that point select Settings.
- The Settings page will show up. Snap Manage Account.
- Snap Deactivate your record
- Select an explanation behind deactivating the record. In the event that you need, you can add more subtleties in the content box underneath. At the point when you're set, click Deactivate.
- Select Deactivate Now.
- Your record is currently deactivated. You'll have the alternative to reactivate your record whenever by marking in to Facebook with your old record data.