ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE IN THE NEXT DECADE
Artificial Intelligence is the simulation of human intelligence that is processed by machines or computers which helps to perform tasks by enabling human intelligence such as visual perception, reasoning, decision-making, self-correction, and language translation by combining large amounts of data with iterative processing and intelligent algorithms, allowing the software to learn automatically. The main motto of AI is to allow computers to function intelligently.
Examples of AI:
Application of AI:
1. AI in Agriculture
2. AI in Medical
3. AI in Business
4. AI in Education
5. AI in Law
6. AI in Industries
7. AI in Military
Jobs that AI will replace in the next decade:
- Telemarketers: The probability of this job to be fully computerized is very high because of the conversion rates of telemarketing is quite low. Telemarketing is not illegal but they are bound to laws that place certain limits.
- Accountant: There is no doubt that computers are far better than humans in finance management and accounting. Many companies and organizations are already replacing their financing and accounting system with AI and no longer need human employees for monitoring payables and receivables.
- Security Guards: As we already know that the evolution of AI in the development of a security system is much powerful than we can imagine. So the development of facial recognition, fingerprint, and other security systems will probably replace security guards.
- Couriers: In the next few years, the delivery boy is no longer needed. Drones and other robotic devices are rapidly increasing and can transport the goods accurately to the right destination.
- Receptionist: Automated schedule phone call systems have the potential to replace reception in the next decade.
- Book-keeping Clerk: There is no surprise that computerized systems will replace this job. The development of QuickBooks, MS Word, and other tools include book-keeping features. With the rapid increase of these tools, the Book-keeping clerk is no longer needed.